How to do Business with MPEA
If you are interested in doing business with the MPEA, we encourage you to participate by taking the following steps:
- Complete the Vendor Registration Form. Once the form is completed and submitted, your company will be placed in our database.
- Respond to notifications of bid opportunities and obtain a copy of the bid documents. (Please note: Notifications of bid opportunities are sent via fax and/or by email alert to registered vendors whose nature of business is consistent with the bid notification.)
- Attend the pre-bid/proposal conference which is held to share information and to answer any questions regarding the bid. After the pre-bid/proposal conference, bidders are given ten days to respond.
- Once bids are received, they are evaluated based on the lowest, most responsible and responsive bidder.
- All bidders/proposers will receive an approval or rejection letter.
When responding to the Special Conditions Regarding Minoirity and Women-owned Business Enterprise, please complete the necessary Forms and Documents.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our team members.